The Boulder Dam: Unfortunately, I was unable to find any Transformers. For a moment, I thought I saw a Dodge minivan begin to transform, but I was sadly mistaken...

Red Rock Canyon: The Calico Hills as I crested a hill and approached the park. I knew it was going to be a good day...

Gnarly trees and the most amazing sandstone I've ever seen.
Sadly, I didn't have time to climb around like I wanted to...

Turtlehead Mountain and Icebox Canyon. Along with the Calico Hills,
these were the highlights of the "Canyon"...


As for Vegas, I took few pictures.
But the Bellagio Fountains begged me to try, and one can always use some good old wedding information...




1 comment:
Photooooos! Thanks buddy!!!!!
Now you know how it feels to suffer through the awful withdrawl of an adventure racing addiction. Stay strong... when you do get out there again, it'll be so worth the wait!!!!
Post a Comment